Everestus U Itodo Esq.
(Deputy Managing Partner)
Everest, as he is popularly called by friends hails from Amalla in Udenu LGA of Enugu state of Nigeria. He attended Ifruoka Primary School Amalla–Udenu LGA in Enugu State, Government Day Secondary School Kakuri, Kaduna and St. Theresas’ College, Nsukka.
He obtained B.Sc. in Applied Accounting from Oxford Brookes University, UK and Master of Science in Management (M.Sc. Management) from University of Lagos, Akoka, Nigeria.
EUI is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), UK and an Associate member of Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (CITN).
Before joining the firm in January 2006, he had worked with Mu’Allahyidi & Co, (Chartered Accountants), Supertex Limited, and Union Adhesive & Chemical Company Limited, all in Kaduna. He rose to the position of Audit Manager in the firm on 1 April, 2008, was admitted a Partner on the 40th Anniversary of the firm on 1 April, 2009 and became the firm’s Deputy Managing Partner on 1 April, 2013.
He is currently:
- The Finance Partner of the Firm;
- Chairman of the Firm’s Technical, Research and Training Committee; and
- A Practice Monitoring Reviewer of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria(ICAN).
- A member of forum of firms of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria.
- Editor-in-chief of our in-house journal, TICK Magazine